Monday, December 7, 2009

December 2009 Book Club is December 19th at 1:00pm

Come join us on December 19th to act out "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever". Props will be provided. You do NOT have to read the book to attend and we have copies of the movie available in our GCC Library (both VHS & DVD formats).

Please bring something to share and your Christmas spirit. The location will be announced when finalized, but we will most likely be having it in someone's home.

I attached a list of Classic Books from Bev Stitzel to the e-mail reminder. Please take the time to look over the list now and put in your vote for the top 5 classics you would like to read. Give them to Bev and then she'll take the top 3 to choose from.

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON. (Note, I was thrilled to see SO many BLOG backgrounds to choose from that contained the word "Christmas". I love this site: www.thecutestblogontheblock.com


No comments: