Joan Martin asked me to give out Jennifer's website: http://www.jennifervalent.com/ Click on the above title to go directly to her website. Joan also said:
"All can give her a message on her new book plus on this website plus so many other opportunities there. A contest for a free signed book-Fireflies in December. "
There is going to be a sequel:
Cottonwood Whispers - which will be coming out in September '09.
3 comments:
FYI: I've found a copy of May's book, "Great Lion of God" at Amazon.com... they had several listings from $17.96 - $91. (I went "cheap" and bought a paperback for $17.96). Not sure when I'll have it in because it's coming from a 3rd party vendor. Someone is welcome to borrow my copy after I've read it.
I also have a copy that people can borrow. Just let me know and I'll bring it to church or you can meet me or come get it.
I'll bring chili. When will the library be open for me to set-up? I'll bring my crockpot but the chili may need a little time to heat back up.
Post a Comment